Chiro Floor & Chiro Floor Hybrid 14.5 mm
Absorbs shock, impact and vibration to reduce stress on the legs. Provides optimum traction for injury prevention.
Flexibility and ergonomics
Allows an efficient weight distribution while reducing the impact on joints, allowing more natural positions and less stress points.
- Collapse the tension at the back of the column and caused by statics movements
- Relieves stress on the feet and joints due to a long period of standing
- Relieves neck muscles due to a constant state of contraction
- Stimulates blood circulation caused by compress vessels
Chiro Floor contains an antibacterial surface eliminates 99.8% of bacteria.
- Polyurethane coating easy maintenance with excellent resistance to dirt and durable surface.
- Layers of 100% vinyl for superior durability
- Fiberglass (baked) in the reinforced membrane for excellent stability
- Lower layer of cellular foam, superior impact resistance, superior stability, energy over a long period of activity return.
Recycled rubber mat – 8 mm – OPTIONAL